. . And then heavens said, may you get makeovers without pain & hassle!
Remember those days when you had only wigs, sew ins, and other permanent solutions for hair? Remember how the decision of makeovers was riddled with anticipation, worry, and pain? Ah! We are sure no one misses that lack of options anymore, thanks to the extremely versatile and multi-purpose Remy hair extensions!
Today, not only do we have excellent options when it comes to virgin hair extensions, but we are also spoilt for choice. The most popular ones are clip ins and tape ins. Both invisi clip in extensions and real hair tape in extensions are convenient, beautiful, and damage-free. They are the best if you want makeovers without hassle and pain.
But, if you had to choose one, which one would you choose? They both look enticing and are capable of giving you the look you want to achieve. They are also easy to apply and do not really need trips to the salon. So, what sets invisi clip in extensions and real hair tape in extensions apart? How do you decide which ones are the best for you? Oh, you don’t have to spend more time on research because we have done the homework for you.
In this article, we are going to speak about invisi clip in extensions and real hair tape in extensions individually so that you understand their pros and cons. We will then compare the two to help you pick the best Remy hair extensions.
Invisi clip in extensions are the very definition of convenience and DIY. They are virgin hair extensions made by attaching clips to wefts of hair. All you have to do is to clip them in as close to the roots as possible and you are done! They are available in bundles that have various sizes and lengths of wefts. You must measure the clips and section your hair accordingly. The large ones, for example, go on the back of your head, and the small ones are installed on the sides. The installation process takes not more than half an hour. Once you get good at it, you will be able to install your invisible clip in extensions within 10-15 minutes.
- They are totally DIY, making them extremely cost-efficient.
- They are temporary and easily removable. You can wear them just for the day and take them off as you go to bed. Invisi clip in extensions are essentially a quick fix that you can add to your daily routine.
- They are very comfortable and literally invisible once applied correctly.
- Invisible clip in extensions do not cause any damage to the hair.
- You can adjust your virgin hair extensions even after application.
- You are free to dye them and bleach them just like your natural hair.
- They are super versatile.
- The fact that they are temporary is also a downside because you must remove your invisi clip in extensions before going to bed. If you go to sleep still wearing them, you may end up damaging your natural hair and the wefts.
- They are not usually the best bet for thin hair.
- The application process, even though easy, needs proper attention. Wrongly clipped in Remy hair extensions can feel bulky and may slip off.
Tape in extensions human hair are wefts of virgin hair extensions with tapes. These tapes are glued on, making them semi-permanent. These are also DIY by the installation is cumbersome when compared to invisi clip in extensions. Real hair tape in extensions need time and patience because it is very important that they are applied properly. Otherwise, removing them and reinstalling them can cost more money and require more effort. The installation process requires the removal of the tape and careful, accurate placement. Just like invisi clip in extensions, you should apply real hair tape in extensions after sectioning your hair according to the size of the tapes. Tapes are also usually sandwiched, which means that one weft of tape in extensions human hair will be at the bottom of the sectioned hair and the other will sandwich it from the top. Sometimes, you may need a flat iron to seal the tapes in their place.
- They are semi-permanent, which means you can install and forget about your real hair tape in extensions for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Good quality Remy hair extensions are reusable. That means, after 2-3 weeks, you can reapply them. In this way, they can last for more than a year.
- They usually serve the purpose of providing volume to hair, making them perfect for thin hair.
- You are free to bleach, dye, or perm your real hair tape in extensions.
- Go to bed with your virgin hair extensions on! They won’t be damaged at all if you loosely braid them or tie them in a ponytail.
- The installation process takes 1 or 2 hours and is simple when compared to sew ins and other permanent installations.
- Improper installation may damage real hair.
- The application of these virgin hair extensions is more time-consuming than invisible clip in extensions.
- While it is technically DIY, some women find it easier to leave it to the professionals. However, professional installation costs money and this increases the overall amount spent on tape in extensions human hair.
- You do not have the freedom to apply any oil-based products while wearing real hair tape in extensions.
- Too much sweating may loosen the bond and cause the Remy hair extensions to slip off.
- Real hair tape in extensions are not as versatile as invisible clip in extensions.
Clip in extensions vs tape in extensions – Who wins?
Now that you know the pros and cons of both of these Remy hair extensions, you should be able to pick out your favorites based on your requirements. Do remember that one isn’t better than the other. They both come with their ups and downs, and suit specific purposes.
If you want a temporary solution that’s cost-effective and does not require too much maintenance, you may go with invisi clip in extensions. If you want something more permanent and do not mind spending a few extra bucks, nothing else can beat real hair tape in extensions.
So, our suggestion is that you pen your needs down first and then compare these two wonderful virgin hair extensions to make your pick. Whatever you choose, though, remember to only go for reliable vendors.
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules Amoxicillin rcu.kfgr.1hairstop.com.yxy.vj http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxil Causes Gallstones Amoxicillin 500mg dto.yosn.1hairstop.com.eej.og http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Buy Amoxicillin Online hds.eskq.1hairstop.com.lcj.jv http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Amoxicillin 500mg xxi.rirr.1hairstop.com.bki.pd http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Buy Amoxicillin vwm.zfom.1hairstop.com.fzj.pp http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Amoxicillin Without Prescription ubt.nsse.1hairstop.com.nix.fg http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500 Mg 18 pjm.aeuq.1hairstop.com.heu.bt http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin Buy Amoxicillin iij.hzip.1hairstop.com.yrw.tz http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Buy Amoxicillin vaw.rlgc.1hairstop.com.mdu.wc http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin Amoxicillin No Prescription vgv.vlcn.1hairstop.com.hli.ez http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin Amoxil luz.scph.1hairstop.com.dkz.lz http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Buy Amoxicillin keb.ptct.1hairstop.com.qpq.xq http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful. Please have a look at our link also http://jokerwigs.in/